Australian Investment Conference 2019
Terms and conditions
Registration criteria and payments
- Australian Investment Conference 2019 is a members only conference. You
must be a financial member of the Australian Investment Council for the
current financial year at the time of registration and conference (11 &
12 September 2019).
- Registration numbers per organisation are determined by the type of
membership that you hold and are subject to availability;
- Small Corporate, Government and Early Stage Enablers memberships can
send up to two paying registrants from their firm.
- Corporate level 2 memberships can send up to eight paying registrants
from their firm.
- Corporate level 1 memberships can send up to ten paying registrants
from their firm.
- Individual members are entitled to one paying conference registration
and are not entitled to use a corporate name when registering.
- Private Equity, Venture Capital and Private Credit Fund Managers can
send an unlimited number of paying members, and Not-for-Profit super fund
memberships can send an unlimited number of their fund employees (subject
to capacity and availability).
- Institutional Investor members are eligible for two complimentary
places and unlimited paying registrants thereafter.
- Partner members of the Australian Investment Council are covered under
the terms of their individual, signed agreements. Please check these for
your relevant allocation of delegates including your complimentary
- Registrations are for the entire conference event and include all
official activities from 11 to 12 September. A conference registration does
not constitute or include hotel accommodation, transfers or travel.
- Credit card payments are accepted via the online registration shopping
cart (Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners accepted).
- All registrations are subject to approval by Australian Investment
Council and can be reversed if company numbers attending exceed allowable
allocations or we are at critical capacity.
- Upon registering and paying via credit card you will automatically
receive a tax invoice/receipt and confirmation by email.
- If you do not pay your conference fees or membership fees you will not
be allowed entry into the conference.
- Australian Investment Council reserves the right to refuse any
registration at its sole discretion.
- In the event that the conference is over-subscribed, the Australian
Investment Council reserves the right to allocate places on the wait-list
at its sole discretion.
- Name tags issued by the Australian Investment Council must be worn at
all times during the conference including at the official social events.
- Sharing of name tags is not permitted.
- Delegates agree not to stage any competing events such as golf,
dinners, lunches, water sports activities or any other non-Australian
Investment Council endorsed activities during the published conference
Substitutions and refunds
- Substitutions may only be made in favour of people from the same member
- Substitutions for individual members of Australian Investment Council
are not permissible.
- Substitutions cannot be done via the online system; these must be
registered with the Australian Investment Council in writing by email and
will be processed manually. Substitution requests should be emailed to: email@example.com in accordance with point
- Substitutions will not be accepted until 9am on Monday, 2nd September 2019. These must be in writing and profiles for the substitute delegate
must be created via our website before the substitution will be accepted.
All substitutions are free of charge.
- Upon request in writing, refunds may be granted less an AUD$120
including GST amendment fee at any time up until 5pm (AEST) Wednesday 28th
- No refunds will be granted after 5pm (AEST) Wednesday 28th August 2019.
- Australian Investment Council cannot be held liable for any costs or
expenses, of whatever nature (such as hotel and transportation costs and
expenses) incurred in connection with the conference for any participant
who is prevented from attending for any reason (such as, but not limited
Accommodation and transfers
- Bookings for accommodation is separate from the conference and do not
constitute a conference registration.
- It is strongly advised that you have a valid conference registration
confirmed prior to booking your accommodation.
- Australian Investment Council have negotiated special rates at selected
hotels for registered conference attendees only. A link to selected hotels
registration page will be included in your registration confirmation email.
Bookings and all arrangements at the hotels are at the complete discretion
of the registered delegate and the hotel. Australian Investment Council
play no role in hotel bookings and do not receive commissions.
- Attendees are asked to book their accommodation and make enquiries
directly through the participating hotels.
- Prices listed are per room, per night in Australian Dollars and are
room only rates unless otherwise specified.
- Credit card details are required to secure your accommodation booking
and may be charged by the hotel in accordance with their deposit or
cancellation policy. Please check the terms and conditions for each hotel.
- Substitutions may not be possible and attendees are advised to confirm
each hotel’s policy prior to making a booking.
- Should you wish to extend your stay beyond the conference dates, this
will be subject to availability and the hotel may revise their rates.
- Australian Investment Council does not provide airport transfers.
- The choice of airline is completely at the discretion of the conference
- Delegates enter into these arrangements according to the terms and
conditions as set by the airlines and Australian Investment Council cannot
be responsible for any losses incurred.
Changes to program, communications and privacy
- Australian Investment Council reserves the right to alter all or part
of this event. This may include cancellation or changes to the date, venue,
format, line up of speakers/presenters etc.
- Australian Investment Council reserves the right to communicate all
events in the manner, form and frequency to its members as Australian
Investment Council deems appropriate.
- Australian Investment Council adheres to the Federal Privacy laws;
published & distributed delegate list and or photo gallery please email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.
- All presentations given throughout the Australian Investment Conference
are done for the purposes of information only, these do not constitute
advice. You should always seek expert advice on decisions regarding
- Presentations may be made available (subject to presenter approval) and
will be available at the conclusion of the event to attendees only.
- Australian Investment Council may record the conference sessions and
distribute at their sole discretion.
- All delegates are advised that there will be media presence at some
sessions of the Australian Investment Council Conference and material
presented may be published in the public domain.
End of terms and conditions